- 1 bunch of watercress (enough to loosely pack your food processor)
- 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil
- Macadamia nuts or pine nuts, toasted
- Garlic, I use 3-4 cloves but I like a lot
- Pecorino Cheese (or parmesan)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Pinch of Salt
Add all ingredients except for olive oil to your food processor, blend thoroughly. While blending slowly pour in the olive oil until desired consistency.
In the picture I served this over my savory oatmeal — it was absolutely delicious. It is also delicious served over pasta or rice, or fish or meat.