- 1 cup jojoba oil or apricot oil or carrier oil of your choice
- 20 drops Palo Santo essential oil
- 8 drops Neroli or Neroli Petigrain essential oil (much cheaper, petigrain means the flower is distilled with the leaves and twigs of the tree extending the oil)
- 8 drops Cedar essential oil
- 8 drops Laurel essential oil
Blend essential oils together and then blend in to carrier oil.
A nice lotion for morning or night that has the added benefits of palo santo. Palo Santo is a sacred oil from the trees of Peru — it can be classified with Frankincense, Myrrh, and Sandalwood, it has a calming effect on the mind, is very cleansing of the air fighting air borne pathogens and repelling mosquitos. It can also be helpful in reducing joint pain.
Laurel has a great ability to support muscles and joints as well.
Neroli or Neroli petigrain is especially supportive of the skin and mood.
Cedar is an all-time favorite tree nectar, it has calming and grounding properties bringing one into equilibrium.