- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 onion
- 2 spring onions with green leaves
- 6 tomatoes or 3 cucumbers, cubed
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh dill
- Fresh mint
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Sprinkle of Chili Powder
- Handful of leafy greens such as spinach or arugula, chopped
- Small amount of feta cheese, cubed
Drain and rinse the kidney beans.
Chop the tomatoes, onion and spring onions into small pieces. Add the herbs, salt, extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice. (Save a bit of the dill for garnish.) Gently mix with the kidney beans and put on a wide plate.
Cut the cheese into small cubic pieces and spread them on the salad.
Garnish with chili and the rest of the dill on top.