- Grass-fed butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of yellow onions, chopped
- 1 to 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 package of sweet, frozen corn
- 2 to 3 small raw potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup of water
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup grass fed, organic milk
- organic flour
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups of additional grass fed, organic milk or cream
Sauté onions and celery in a little grass fed butter. Add the package sweet frozen corn, raw potatoes, water, salt, pepper and paprika. Simmer about 10 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
In a small jar, mix 1⁄2 cup milk with flour and shake vigorously. Stir into soup and then stir in an additional 1 to 1-1/2 cups milk. Heat through and serve immediately.
In Central PA, you can get dairy products from here.